i don’t think i’ve been so excited about something in a long time, so i’m so happy that i get to share this with you!
i’ve been nominated for the dragon’s loyalty award by two people, and here i am to complete it!
_ _ _
so here are some quick rules before we go on:
- thank the nominators
- include the award logo
- state seven facts about yourself
- nominate a few other bloggers
_ _ _
so first, i have to thank the nominators. i’m so grateful to them: thalia, who honestly has an incredible blog, i love all her posts so much, and emily, whose blog is so inspiring, and her posts are brilliant — please check out their blogs for me!! :)
next, the dragon’s award picture:
now: i gotta write seven facts about myself…which is going to be almost as painful as those icebreaker activities that we all have to do on the first day of school…
- my zodiac sign is a sagittarius, and i was born on december 19th. (btw, if you were wondering, which you weren’t, jake gyllenhaal was also born on that day ;))
- when i was little, i wanted to be a singer and i had a dream of being on broadway which was ironic because…(look below)
- i can’t sing for my life, which is why i now play the violin, an instrument that was a bit more fitting for someone like me.
- i’m rather unphotogenic so even when i’m smiling, i always look like i’m caught by surprise, which is unfortunate on school picture days.
- i’m obsessed with glee – it’s an amazing show. watch it
- my left foot is slightly bigger than my right one, which makes for awful shoe shopping experiences.
- i have an essay due for school on the first day, and i still haven’t started it yet…#oops
you didn’t need to know any of that….but that’s ok :))
and finally, everyone’s favorite part! the nominations:
the people above are really loyal to my blog, their comments and likes are always popping up, and it means a lot to me whenever i see a new follow or like, so thanks to all of you for being there for me <3
this just made my day, so thank you again (for like the fifth time) to the nominators and the nominees and everyone who ever looked at my blog in general.
i feel great right now, so thanks guys, love you :)